Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD2
€ 1.619,95€ 1.338,80 excl. btw
- Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first direct drive motor optimised for racing simulator applications.
- Outrunner-type motor achieves outstanding peak torque of 25Nm, matching the torque output in most real race cars using power steering.
- The Podium Wheel Base DD2 holding torque is not less than 20Nm even under heavy use in a race.
- 5 year warranty on the complete wheel base
- Motor acceleration and speed remains at the highest level, even with heavy steering wheels.
- Ultra-low torque ripple ensures minimal mechanical distractions and the same smooth experience as in a belt driven wheel.
- Wireless data and power to all Fanatec steering wheels to enable unlimited rotation of the steering wheel.
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display.
- Podium wheel bases include advanced telemetry features in the OLED display for real-time motor and force feedback data such as power output, FFB clipping and more.
- Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu
- Support for advanced dual clutch bite-point mode
- Integrated electronics within wheel base housing, no external control box required.
- The integrated electronics and highest quality components ensure ultra-low latency, providing immediate feedback from racing simulators.
- Fully certified with CE, FCC, C-Tick, ROHS and all other certificates required by law, ensuring that this product does not interfere with other electronic devices, no EMI issues
- Torque Key allows user to lock/unlock the DD2’s full performance.
- All existing and upcoming Fanatec peripherals fully supported without any modification. Choose from a growing selection of Fanatec steering wheels in many different styles and price/quality levels.
- Killswitch allows instant shut down of the DD2 in the event of an emergency. It also features a remote power button, and universal mounting points for ease of access.
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated.
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories • Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- All peripherals can be connected to the wheel base so you save up to 5 USB ports
- All-Aluminium housing
- Exchangeable carbon fiber cover plates.
- Supports Fanatec 3-hole mounting pattern (bottom mounting) and side mounting. Hard mounting to a cockpit is highly recommended due the high amount of torque.
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games across all platforms, including those which only support one controller
- Game Developers choice as they only need to adapt to one single and well documented wheel base
- Introducing the new Podium software for PC applications to tweak any parameters on the fly
- Connect external devices to network for displaying telemetry data like speed, lap times, brake temperatures, tachometers and more.
- Supports all major PC racing simulators like F1 2017, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and rFactor 2.
- Control your Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu settings and presets directly from the software.
- Save game specific settings to PC software, which will be applied when the game is launched.
- Introducing new FFB tuning features like speed sensitive dampening.
- Automotive grade Quick Release system with rubber dampener for zero flex and movement between the steering wheel and wheel base.
- Worldwide service centers